X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever wonder what one of these can do?

Ever wonder what an OH-58 can do?

Watch this Video....may not be work safe

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

hmm,

i didn't recognized anything at all except that there is a car and something black/white.

Uh, and it's around 49MB
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

They really have too much time & money on their hands if they can keep on filming things like that for like 7 minutes...

Comment

JRTC fun? bahh...
        Last edited by DGhost; 19 March 2004, 15:17.
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by Rakido
          hmm,

i didn't recognized anything at all except that there is a car and something black/white.

Rakido...when was the last time you had sex?
          Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Our tax dollars at work!

Comment

hell yeah!

on a side note, for those who do not know... JRTC is the Joint Readiness Training Center. It is a huge thing - deployments occur all the time for combat units to go there. helicopters are flying around there all the time. to come across people crazy enough to wonder onto government property, specifically a known training ground.

granted, they probably did not know that most of our helicopters have thermal sights...

as for the fact they are black... it has two modes (they acctually switch between them in the middle of it) - white hot (black is cold, white is hot) and black hot (white is cold, black is hot). there are times when it is easier to see things in one mode or the other. or it is operator preference. they obviously prefered black hot at the time.
              "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

They were probably terrorists out for a little R&R.

Comment

Rough and Riding?

Comment

Haha... my militia friends thought that was funny as hell.
                    AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
                    AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
                    Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
                    Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

Working...
                    X