New wing - OMG, Kooldino does a body mod on his car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wing - OMG, Kooldino does a body mod on his car

Yep, I never liked the wing that came stock on my Mazda MP3, so while I was in Miami since Friday (holy topless women on the beach, batman) I got a new one put on that was not intended to go on my car. Kudos to the first guy who figures out what the wing is from. I have a good idea of who that will be.

The reason for the "OMG" is because while I have extreme performance mods done to the car (not to say that the car is EXTREMELY fast, but my power mods are FAR from stock), the body has always been stock, since I'd rather put $ toward going fast. In the MP3 community, I'm considired "all go, no show", so this is sort of a big deal for me.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kooldino; 18 March 2004, 15:30.

(sorry for quality, these were taken with my treo 600)

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Stock...
            Attached Files

Comment

Old wing = Fugly
              New wing = Sleek and Sexy

Nice mod dude!
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Nice butt!

Paul

Comment

Big improvement. I always thought the stock wing on the MP3 was way too ricer. The new one is much more tasteful. It's actually very close to the wing I had on my 2000 Protege (the stock one), only difference is the slight indent on the top that you've got. Mine was smooth all the way across.

Damn, you've got me thinking about cars again. Now I really want to trade in my damn boring Accord for that new Mazda3 hatchback I've been eyeing
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

From a Corolla?
                    Titanium is the new bling!
                    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

@ agallag - I hear ya bro, I totally agree. Yeah, I acually considered using a stock protege wing, but I wanted something that stood out a little more.

Zokes - Nope.

Comment

Somehow it makes your Mazda look like an older C-class Mercedes when those tail lights are burning?

My second choice is Nissan/Infiniti.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest
                          Somehow it makes your Mazda look like an older C-class Mercedes when those tail lights are burning?
                          Right ballpark.

Comment

Looks like a factory 3-series wing.
                            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

looks good.
                              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                              X