The Movie Trailers Strike Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Movie Trailers Strike Back!

To start off this edition of MOVIE TRAILER MADNESS we view a happy feel-good movie called Alien vs. Predator.

Troy boy, Brad Pitt, leads a star-studded cast and director, Mr. Wolfgang Peterson, in this new movie about Helen and the Battle of Troy. This trailer makes the movie look MUCH better

The movie recreation, or butchering as many Assimov fans will call it, of I, Robot is sporting a new trailer as well. I am personally torm on this one. I've read I, Robot and uh ... I don't remember this being in the book. I think it will have mass appeal, but the genius of Assimov's 3 laws of robotics will probably be lost in the translation.

The Punisher makes his big screen debut this year in this fun, and much better than the teaser, trailer.

To begin sequel mania we start with Shrek 2. The first trailer was okay, but this trailer does justice to the movie, and eases worries...

The Whole 9 Yards gets a sequel, very originally named, The Whole 10 yeards. The trailer looks pretty good.

And that'll just about do it for now. See you next time.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

The Punisher does look better but he doesn't look angry enough.

Comment

No way to save these off to disk is there?
      Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
      MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
      Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
      Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
        The Punisher does look better but he doesn't look angry enough.
        I agree. He looks stupid, and he should NEVER even TRY to be funny like he did in that trailer. That's just bad. P.S. this isn't the Punishers big screen debut. Dolph Lundgren played him in an older movie (which was horrible).
        Bart

Comment

Anyone know of a alternative quicktime player? I refuse to install that pos from apple.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rock
            P.S. this isn't the Punishers big screen debut. Dolph Lundgren played him in an older movie (which was horrible).
            Though an aptly titled movie considering what it did to audiences

I'm looking forward to AvP. Call it seeing a childhood dream coming true. Hopefully it's at least as good as Aliens (kinda doubtful though).
            Last edited by Jessterw; 17 March 2004, 17:09.
            “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Has real and quick time alternative players, really its a version with all the krap stripped out. I find it to be quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rock
                I agree. He looks stupid, and he should NEVER even TRY to be funny like he did in that trailer. That's just bad. P.S. this isn't the Punishers big screen debut. Dolph Lundgren played him in an older movie (which was horrible).
                I've never even seen anything on the character besides a quick role on one of the Spiderman cartoons. He's going to be a pansy compared to what he should be. He needs to be completely insensitive, overbearing, unforgiving and unrelenting wehn in the pursuit/punishment of criminals. In the trailer, he seems to thoughtful.

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
                  I've never even seen anything on the character besides a quick role on one of the Spiderman cartoons. He's going to be a pansy compared to what he should be. He needs to be completely insensitive, overbearing, unforgiving and unrelenting wehn in the pursuit/punishment of criminals. In the trailer, he seems to thoughtful.
                  EXACTLY my thoughts! He was also a raving psychopath at times, totally consumed by hate. LOVE to see that nut case on the big screen.
                  Bart

Comment

Working...
                  X