Mozilla riddled with bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mozilla riddled with bugs

my god, I can't believe people filed a bug on that.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

LOL

Yes it's highly offensive.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Lol. That is kinda funny, considering it does look like a finger. However, I agree, it shouldn't have been filed as a bug.
        2.4 GHz P4 :: 1024 MB RAM
        533 MHz FSB :: 233 MHz DDR
        64 MB Radeon Mobility
        w/128 MB Video Buffer
        40 GB HD & 120 GB External HD
        DVD/CDRW :: JBL Creature 2 Speakers

Comment

Yup but some people get offended really easy. Too easy.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Well, it would be easy to change the graphic, but I kind of think it is funny now. The person who posted that colleagues walked by and gave a "What the ?!?" has a good point - it might be a funny way to get people to notice Mozilla.

In any case you shouldn't just dismiss stuff like this. If enougj people think it than it deserves consideration. For example, Arctic Silver didn't make an AS4 because they know 4 is unlucky in Asia. That decision is really easy to implement but can have big ramifications in the market.
            Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
            Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

4 is unlucky in Asia? Why, may I ask?
              2.4 GHz P4 :: 1024 MB RAM
              533 MHz FSB :: 233 MHz DDR
              64 MB Radeon Mobility
              w/128 MB Video Buffer
              40 GB HD & 120 GB External HD
              DVD/CDRW :: JBL Creature 2 Speakers

Comment

because the sign for 4 and death are suposedly looking really alike
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

See? Opera doesn't have these kinds of bugs

AZ
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Well, the Opera's O logo looks like the University of Oregon's logo and also like the Bellagio's Cirque du Soleil logo. So, yeah
                    Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
                    Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

@Technoid: close, but not quite.

4 in chinese, or at least in cantonese, sounds similar to "death".

Comment

Working...
                      X