X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! Sasq isn't real!!!

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial...09/1020865.asp

can this be true?
    Is the web master just a man in a monkey suit?
    Is the legend of Sasq not a legend at all, but a tale of a simple man over hyped by the media and those trying to make a quick buck.

Regardless, I for one will stand behind him (unless he's dined on fried beans and sake the night before- in which case standing far in front of him will be required) and testify to his true ability and worth as a hairy administrator.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

It's not the fired beans, but the pickled squid guts you must watch out for...
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Makes me overly grateful there was none of that around.
      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Wow.. what an awful odor that would be..

I remember these guys from somewhere trying to guess what people had eaten for dinner by the smell of their farts.

Comment

On a semi-serious note:

Seems like every couple of years or so someone different surfaces to make this or a similar claim.

As a matter of fact, I'M the one who left all those tracks around the Pacific Northwest. Me and my old drinking buddies. We've been doing it for years. Decades, in fact. Pay no attention to all those other yahoos claiming to have made the tracks. Pay attention to ME.

Kevin alias The Wild Man of the Forest

Comment

Working...
          X