• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80's memories

www.lizziemorrison.com

www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

and this is what i do to not think about smoking.
      Attached Files
      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

werd.
        Attached Files
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Haha, Care Bears...I was watching that crap as a 6-year old kid in Manhattan

The last one also looks very familiar, is it from He-Man? Or perhaps Galtar?
          All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

From He-Man, for sure.
            RC Agent
            AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
            AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
            AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

She-ra - vague memory of it being he-man's sister that liven in an alternate dimension or something - had her own series with cross-overs
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Gawd. CareBears.
                How I hated those things.
                Aside from my little sis being addicted to them, and seeing them all over our home, from ages 15-18, all the girls in my 'clique' had 'carebear' names for each other. Kara was CareBear, Sharon was ShareBear, etc... annoying as hell (especially for high-school age girls).
                On the plus side, I scored with more of those ditzy bears than anyone else I knew

On sort of a related note, about 2 years ago, I tracked down my old best friend from those days and called him. Mentioned the ditz's we used to hang out with, and their dumbarse cutsie carebear names they had for each other, and how annoying I always thought that was. Turned out his wife had given him one of those nicknames years later, given him custom plates for his car with that nickname, and he thought it was special as all get out. I couldn't contain my laughter. Ain't heard from him since

Did I mention I hate the carebears?

When I think of the 80's, I remember my old Mach II Mustang (wish I could find a pic of it), ZZ Top, and BMX.
                Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Showtime Synergy!

????

Carebear stare!

She-ra!

OK that confirms it. I have always watched way too many cartoons.

Comment

Oh No! Lizzie, you're giving Zoke more ideas here!

I bet his next avatar will be a bouncing care bear

Comment

Ahh having flashbacks. The mystical place She-Ra got her power from was "in plain sight yet never seen". It was on a smoke covered mountain. It took me forever to supress the Tranformer's the movie quotes and now this. Arrrggghhh!

Comment

Maybe not quite 80's, but always silly and fun
                        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

This & Batman (the 60's series) made for some great afternoons
                            Attached Files

Comment

This takes me back. Saturday morning in the 80s rocked! Now all we've got is crappy infomercials and news shows. And the crap on the cartoon network in Canada is a joke.

How many people here watched Centurions? It was my all time favourite, among many that I really loved. My next favourite was Force Five, a collection of animes dubbed from Japan. Then it's gotta be Transformers. (they were more than meets the eye) He-Man is up there somewhere. Hey Sasq, nice one trying to convince us that you only barely remember She-Ra. She was the princess of power! And I was under her spell big time. I used to pitch the biggest fit if my sister tried to change the channel before the ending credit when they revealed where Loo-Kee had been hiding.
                              Attached Files
                              P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Working...
                              X