Pet spider kills its owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet spider kills its owner

"Giant webs draped him, spiders were all over him. They were coming out of his nose and his mouth."

AACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk.

www.lizziemorrison.com

It's from The Sun, it must be true!

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

awful......

btw hows your bite? no scar?

RedRed
      Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

HUGE SCAR@!%^&^&*%

at the beach the other day a friend of a friend said "what the hell is wrong with your foot?"

and ofcourse i told her that it got infested with baby mice and they were growing inside of there and they were going to cut them out after they get to be 2 cms long.

she turned white as a ghost. idiot.

anyway, yeah it just looks bruised with a bump. its there for the memories.
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

at the beach the other day a friend of a friend said "what the hell is wrong with your foot?"

and ofcourse i told her that it got infested with baby mice and they were growing inside of there and they were going to cut them out after they get to be 2 cms long.

she turned white as a ghost. idiot.
          Bwahahahahahahaa sounds like something I'd say/do
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Ahhh, SPIDERS!!!!

Comment

Geez.. what a sicko. I don't understand why people would want such things as pets.

Comment

Argh, I hate spiders and I never "want such things as pets" .

OT: Nice title and avatar Lizzie .
                Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

Some tarantulas are really pretty, and they're a heck of a lot easier to take care of than fish. Note that I never handled the one we had, because even though it might have been unlikely to bite, and even if their venon is harmless, it's fangs were still big enough to hurt like hell if it did bite. Plus some of the hairs on their abdomen are barbed so that they'll get stuck in your skin and cause irritation if it flicks 'em off at you because it's annoyed. Jumping spiders on the other hand don't seem to mind being handled in the slightest.

Comment

I googled to find the truth behind this story. Guess what? Found nothing except reports from various UK tabloids (Mirror, Record, Sun plus a couple of US papers quoting the UK ones). Nothing in German papers, that I could find.

Whatever, the whole thing, as reported, is totally unbelievable, nay, impossible. Even if the guy was bitten by a spider, did he die instantaneously? Of course not. He could have taken a bus to his local emergency hospital or even phoned for an ambulance. And how did the beasties tear up his body? Certainly termites wouldn't, unless his head was wooden (figures??). And the webs? Total BS.
                    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Unless you're allergic to the venom, a black widow bite is highly unlikely to be life threatening to an healthy adult: http://cecalaveras.ucdavis.edu/bwidow.htm

And don't even get me started on the way the internet has made the Brown Recluse into a monster that leaves huge rotting wounds.

Comment

If you plan to send the spider to an expert for identification, try to keep it in an undamaged condition because a crushed specimen may be difficult to identify.
                        That one gave me a good laugh
                        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                        X