New Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mods

Well people it's time to offer congratulations to the latest additions to the MURC mods family.

First we have Jammrock who will be helping dZeus moderate the GHS forum.

Also we have a new mod for the loungeĀc

But before I introduce this Mod, first a note of warning. The forum software by design makes the mod of a Parent forum a Mod of all child forums.

Just so you're absolutely clear, it will remain me kicking your butt in the Temp forum.

So without further adieu a round of applause for Lizzie
    Last edited by Sasq; 9 March 2004, 20:48.
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

congratulations liz, welcome back to the murc! you should start posting more dont you think?
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Congratulations all
      We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats Jammrock and Liz!

Comment

Congrats to both!

We needed a girl mod to keep the testosterone levels down

Does this mean she has to moderate her own avatars ? I vote that she can still keep up with her avatars! All in favor?
            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

The MURC Elders made two very fine choices. Congratulations to Jammrock and Liz.

Paul

Comment

hey, watch who your calling 'elder'
                Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

obviously its Sasq

Comment

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                      Congrats to both!

We needed a girl mod to keep the testosterone levels down

Does this mean she has to moderate her own avatars ? I vote that she can still keep up with her avatars! All in favor?
                      aye aye

Should help Lizzie catch up on her posts... she hasnt been around for a while.. could use the feminine touch (havent seen any feminine pic of her except that pic of her in a pinkish frock when she was a small girl .. think guru has that pic)

Jammrock has always been fair so i suppose both are good choices for mods as they both have been around here long enough to know most of the users..
                      Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                      ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Congrats Jammrock and Lizzie
                        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Congrats.
                          Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Congrats!
                            Wise choice all around.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X