Praise the LORD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise the LORD!

Our savior has come to deliver us fom the evils of ATi & Nvidia! Matrox has failed us, but the ancient competitor S3 has awoken from its deep sleep.

BEHOLD! The Nitro!

Thanks be to the great S3! The prophet Anand has also blessed us with his great vision of the Nitro!

Comment

Our celebrated chief S3 has shown it is humble and branded its Anti Aliasing 2x, while the sinfully proud ATi & Nvidia tout theirs as 4x, despite equality!

Noble S3 also rotates their grid while Nvidia merely orders its grid above "their 2x"!

Comment

1) S3's 2D visual quality hasn't been that good
        2) These things are from VIA? Enough said
        3) The drivers won't support so many applications it won't be funny
        Matrox G4x0 32mb SG RAM DVI

Comment

fresh meat for the grinder...

I hope they can sell it at a low low price....

Comment

While I don't expect S3 and XGI taking performance crown and/or hype soon, they can make serious inroads into budget market.

The only problem facing them now is that Intel Extreme graphics and nForce integrated graphics actually suffices for most games at low detail, so they have to start selling low end midrange cards and have short product cycles.

Comment

OT : for a moment i thought that this thread might be about the old BBS game L.O.R.D -> Legend Of the Red Dragon ah well those were the days
              Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
              ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Working...
              X