Pretty strong picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty strong picture

Maybe it's an old but I've just found it on the net and I think it's one hell of a picture.
    Attached Files
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Parents allowing their kids to do this are as bad as ones who gets their kids' ears pierced in my book.
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I used to have to teach these little darlings. Trust me, the parents are worse then...
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Margaret's remark:
        "He's a bit young for that language!"
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

ouch....
          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Step 1 to correct this problem:
            Take the kid away from the parents and put him in a loving home with discipline and manners.

Step2:
            Make the parents into candidates for the Darwin awards.

But that'll never happen.

Comment

He's starting young isn't he. Football hooligan in the making.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Yeah, and then we wonder how come kids are shooting teachers in tha head...
                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
                  Yeah, and then we wonder how come kids are shooting teachers in tha head...
                  I'd rather the kid give his teach the finger than shooting him in tha head... but that's just me.

The picute doesn't show who he's fingering. By the look on the kid's face i'm guessing it's the ref. Musta made a bad call or something.
                  /meow
                  Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
                  Asus Striker ][
                  8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
                  Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

they teach them young in england
                    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

The kid's dutch.

Comment

Dutch, English, same difference.

Comment

Hey, Jon, what's it like being a Mexican?
                          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Ah well the kids gonna be no different from his parents then.. you cant educate him to be proper if he get influenced otherwise at home..

OT: hey! Lizzie is posting again.. @lizzie -> havent seen u around in a while..how have you been doing.. you not looking angry in the latest avtar, you okay?
                            Last edited by Belwarrior; 9 March 2004, 03:00.
                            Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                            ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
                              Hey, Jon, what's it like being a Mexican?
                              Well, I do live in a predominantly Hispanic neighborhood, and I do eat "Mexican" food.
                              Last edited by Jon P. Inghram; 9 March 2004, 13:18.

Comment

Working...
                              X