Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UDVDW Will not keep my settings

Hi All,

I have been using DVD Workshop. For some reason each time I enter my settings, the software will revert to its default settings.

Any fix for this ?

Regards,

Debbie
    We pass this way only once. Make the most of it !

This was a common fault in MF2. The way I found of overcoming this was to put the settings as you wanted them and then exit out of the app. When you restarted, lo and behold, they were there. Dunno if it will work for WS.

Which version are you working with? If WS2, I'll report this for consideration for the first patch.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Hi Bri,

Thanks for your help.

Yes, it is WS2. It also happend on WS version 1 with or without patch (1.3)

Comment

Debbie

Did my suggestion fix it? If not, can you please tell me a) the default settings you want it to work with and b) the settings it reverts to.

I must admit that I've had no problem along these lines with WS2, although I did with MF2.
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your interest.

I have been "on the go" yesterday but I shall give it a bash this evening and let you know. However if I remember correctly it will not keep the bit rate and will revert to the last preset template settings.

I have been using your suggestion to lock the settings on MSP Video Capture. It works !

Comment

Working...
          X