Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Position vacant: Who wants the Gurm job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Position vacant: Who wants the Gurm job?

First we need a job spec, then we need some candidates.

Sorry Gurm, but you are gonna leave a vacuum if you stop posting. We need a replacement to keep the balance and karma of this place
    FT.

Would you like a wooden stick with that???
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

wooden spoon surely?

Nah, but a decorative brolly would go well with the rest of this bottle
      FT.

Comment

oooooooooooooooooooooooh! So we can afford spoons now... a stick isn't good enough for you then... you make me sick!

I've just finished a bottle... didn't go down to well with my liver biopsy.... I think i am going to lie down to control the interal haemorrhaging ttfn!
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Cram it Eurotwits.

Microsoft, BMW
          Open Source, Muslims

Comment

BSDGEEK
            yeah, well you fight like a girl!

Comment

...but he does appear able to turn on the credentials
              FT.

Comment

Originally posted by bsdgeek
                Cram it Eurotwits.

Microsoft, BMW
                Open Source, Muslims

ROFLMAO!

Now who am I?

Bloody cyclists! Where's a copper when you need one. Out arresting decent people while the yobs and yobettes run wild!

(With admiration; remember, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please don't take offense.)

Comment

Anyone know what Gurm's sig said that caused it to be censored?

Comment

TP still posts, doesn't he?
                    FT.

Comment

I know.. just trying to think of other people whose posts would be instantly recognizable.

I'd hate to see someone trying to mangle what might be taken for one of my "typical" posts though.

I would have to.. correct them.
                      Last edited by KvHagedorn; 7 March 2004, 16:58.

Comment

chuck
                        Chuck
                        秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by Brian R.
                          No idea, but it probably was his typical "i'm pissed and going to act like a child" sort of attempt to gain attention. It's happened before. I seem to recall the phrase "would you like fries with that?"
                          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

when did Gurm threaten to not post anymore? Chirst go out for a couple hours to St. Paddy's Day Parade and miss all the good stuff
                            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian R.
                              Yes!
                              According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
                              X