Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have created a website to benchmark MS Pro 6.0 Check it out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have created a website to benchmark MS Pro 6.0 Check it out.

It's here:

http://www.hyperactivemusic.com/MS%20Pro%206.0.htm

I've been really curious to see how different CPU/memory subsystems performs in MS Pro 6.0

It's just a start now, feel free to offer suggestions.
    - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

Hulk, interesting idea. One comment I can make off the top of my head- It's not entirely clear (to me anyway) if you've asked for overclocking speeds. In other words, if someone uses a C366 overclocked to 550, it would skew your data somewhat if the overclocked speed of 550 wasn't reported.

Comment

Good point. I'll indicate on the website that I want the actual speed the cpu is running.

If someone wants to make another demo using the video files that would be fine too. I'm still a novice at MS Pro 6.0. Somebody with more experience may be able to create a more strenuous/realistic demo.
      - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

Comment

No one wants to run my test?
        - Mark

Comment

Hulk, its a great idea. When I get MS pro 6.0 and time to do the tests i will. Meanwhile i have Bookmarked your webpage thanks.

Isn't it frustrating, you create something like this and sit back - and the wait seems enormous. One day, many will use it for reference, but its gonna take time. If folks bookmark it now, then at least they can find it for later.

I have been trying (lack of time), to create another usefull DTV related test reference webpage for the forum users here. Its not for the computers though!!!

I will leak more when nearly ready.
          Have patience, send the occaisional noter to keep it 'current'. Thanks.

------------------

Comment

Working...
          X