Great quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great quote

Found this online today.. for those who like big iron.. and for byock.

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or 1024 chickens?" -- Seymour Cray, the father of supercomputing

er... I'd use a tractor
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

See? That's why nobody uses crays anymore. It's outdated technology

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

hummm.... wonder what Byok has to say about the mater
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

The earth is not dying, it is beeing killed. And those that are killing it have names and adresses -Utah Phillips-

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb ... and I also know that I'm not blonde. -Dolly Parton-

You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy. -Erica Jong-

This is the ****ing Champions League, not amature football. -Stuart Baxter-

I want to have children, but my friends scare me. One of my friends told me she was in labor for 36 hours. I don't even want to do anything that feels good for 36 hours. -Rita Rudner-

My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide to ruin our carpet or ruin our lives. -Rita Rudner-

I've been on so many blind dates, I should get a free dog. -Wendy Liebman-

Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth. -Erma Bombeck-

If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them. -Sue Grafton-

I'm not going to vacuum util Sears makes one you can ride on. -Roseanne Barr-

we live. we die and that is all. -Francis Bacon-

I think - therefore I'm single. -Lizz Winstead-

When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. -Elayne Boosler-

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. -Maryon Pearson-

I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch. -Gilda Radner-

In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman. -Margaret Thatcher-

I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career. -Gloria Steinhem-

Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry. -Gloria Steinhem-

I never married because there was no need. I have three pets at home which answer the same purpose as a husband. I have a dog which growls every morning, a parrot which swears all afternoon and a cat that comes home late at night. -Marie Corelli-

Nagging is the repetition of unpalatable truths. -Baroness Edith Summerskill-

If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck? -Linda Ellerbee-

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house. -Zsa Zsa Gabor-
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

"When you are in it up to your ears, keep your mouth shut."
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
            X