PDA

View Full Version : Thank You for Deleting the Post Count!

Brian R.
5th March 2004, 19:10
This can only be helpful in reducing bandwidth requirements and storage space.

ZokesPro
5th March 2004, 19:24
Wonder what happened though. Tis very intriguing, not that post count matters but still, I am curious.

Edit: There's still a way to check your post count haha! But I'm not telling. :p

GuchiGuh
5th March 2004, 19:34
maybe sasq wanted to change zokescount back to postcount but his skillz decided to dissapear during the process so he deleted everything......what a schmuck :D

HomeBrewer
5th March 2004, 19:38
Originally posted by ZokesPro
Edit: There's still a way to check your post count haha! But I'm not telling. :p

Such as clicking on someones profile

bsdgeek
5th March 2004, 19:40
No that's preposterous, you simply do a search and count each zokes you see.

Sasq
5th March 2004, 19:42
or you could just look at the page source to see the post count.

I was changeing it back, and I decided to mess with your heads a little longer.

ZokesPro
5th March 2004, 19:43
Originally posted by Sasq

I was changeing it back, and I decided to mess with your heads a little longer. Aha, I knew it! (well, not the "messing with your heads" part) :p

GuchiGuh
5th March 2004, 19:50

excuses over excuses......:D

Brian Ellis
5th March 2004, 23:45
Originally posted by Sasq

Keep it that way, Sasq :)

And remove Total Counts from the profiles!!!

KvHagedorn
6th March 2004, 00:33
Oh, calm down. People who like to yack about postcounts here are not serious about it. I mean, if some number next to your name on an internet forum is a big deal to you, that's pretty sad. I don't think having post counts go away would really affect anyone's posting patterns, so let people have their lightheated fun. Most of the regular posters come here to blow off steam from stressful jobs, and talking about postcounts is just a way to be silly and escape into something else for awhile. Brian and Brian, you guys are starting to sound like crotchety old men. ;) Would you go for a walk in the park and get your jollies from stealing the little kid's toys? :p

SpiralDragon
6th March 2004, 01:32
hee heee..... sasq is what i would call a level 10 mind messer...... :D

Brian Ellis
6th March 2004, 01:56
Originally posted by KvHagedorn
Oh, calm down. People who like to yack about postcounts here are not serious about it. I mean, if some number next to your name on an internet forum is a big deal to you, that's pretty sad. I don't think having post counts go away would really affect anyone's posting patterns, so let people have their lightheated fun. Most of the regular posters come here to blow off steam from stressful jobs, and talking about postcounts is just a way to be silly and escape into something else for awhile. Brian and Brian, you guys are starting to sound like crotchety old men. ;) Would you go for a walk in the park and get your jollies from stealing the little kid's toys? :p

I AM a crotchety old man, but my walking frame wouldn't take me as far as the nearest park :D

Novdid
6th March 2004, 03:41
Well I for one couldn't care less if the post count is visible or not, I don't post much anyways.:)

Brian R.
6th March 2004, 10:40
Actually, the name "Brian" forces us to act like that...

Chrono_Wanderer
6th March 2004, 20:44
Originally posted by KvHagedorn

well said :up: :)

Chrono_Wanderer
6th March 2004, 20:45
and btw, did i miss something? what's up with Guchi's new title? :D

Lizzard[MPE]
7th March 2004, 00:33
GuchiGuh
Micro MURCette
President of small fluffy things

haha good lord