No announcement yet.

Thank You for Deleting the Post Count!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You for Deleting the Post Count!

This can only be helpful in reducing bandwidth requirements and storage space.

Wonder what happened though. Tis very intriguing, not that post count matters but still, I am curious.

Edit: There's still a way to check your post count haha! But I'm not telling.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

maybe sasq wanted to change zokescount back to postcount but his skillz decided to dissapear during the process so he deleted everything......what a schmuck

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
        Edit: There's still a way to check your post count haha! But I'm not telling.
        Such as clicking on someones profile
        Home Brewer the Quintessential Alchemist!

Comment

No that's preposterous, you simply do a search and count each zokes you see.

Comment

or you could just look at the page source to see the post count.

I was changeing it back, and I decided to mess with your heads a little longer.
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq

Aha, I knew it! (well, not the "messing with your heads" part)
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

excuses over excuses......

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq

Keep it that way, Sasq

And remove Total Counts from the profiles!!!
                  Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Oh, calm down. People who like to yack about postcounts here are not serious about it. I mean, if some number next to your name on an internet forum is a big deal to you, that's pretty sad. I don't think having post counts go away would really affect anyone's posting patterns, so let people have their lightheated fun. Most of the regular posters come here to blow off steam from stressful jobs, and talking about postcounts is just a way to be silly and escape into something else for awhile. Brian and Brian, you guys are starting to sound like crotchety old men. Would you go for a walk in the park and get your jollies from stealing the little kid's toys?

Comment

hee heee..... sasq is what i would call a level 10 mind messer......
                      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                        Oh, calm down. People who like to yack about postcounts here are not serious about it. I mean, if some number next to your name on an internet forum is a big deal to you, that's pretty sad. I don't think having post counts go away would really affect anyone's posting patterns, so let people have their lightheated fun. Most of the regular posters come here to blow off steam from stressful jobs, and talking about postcounts is just a way to be silly and escape into something else for awhile. Brian and Brian, you guys are starting to sound like crotchety old men. Would you go for a walk in the park and get your jollies from stealing the little kid's toys?
                        I AM a crotchety old man, but my walking frame wouldn't take me as far as the nearest park
                        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Well I for one couldn't care less if the post count is visible or not, I don't post much anyways.

Comment

Actually, the name "Brian" forces us to act like that...

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                              well said

Comment

Working...
                              X