one more year of this and i will commit murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one more year of this and i will commit murder

arggggggggggg my boss keeps making me do the same thing over and over again just beacuse she decided to change some details here and there.... then she backfiers at me for being the source of the delay... been going on for month (years actualy) with perptualy incrimentation of the aplied pressure... she knows my nerves are on edge.. yet she takes every opertunity to frie them even more... if i have to put up with this shit for another year i will surly kill her....

on the brighter side she is a very jenerous person and a good freind... helped me through quite alot back when i was still a student... but she is a terible boss.....sheesh.... people ask me all the time "how the hell have you managed to put up with her for 8years" ... "shees you must have reall control over your nerves to stand her" .... my wife spent 2 hours working for her and she went crazy.... so just imagin me at 8 years and counting

sory just venting
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Thats err normal. Just wait til she claims credit for your ideas.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

won't that end soon when you come to Canada?
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Yeh but then there will be another boss.

Spiral you've got to train them you know show them you're really the boss without them knowing. Thats the hard bit.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

you just need to BYOB!

(be your own boss - for those who thought it menat sumthin else )
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
            won't that end soon when you come to Canada?

belive me that is my only consolation....
            "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

TP: normaly i would ... and i have befor.. i am quite adept at reverse phycology... but try doing that to the most feared person on campus...

Comment

Working...
              X