A Blonde's first football game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Blonde's first football game

A guy took his blonde girl friend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench.
    After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.
    "Oh, I really liked it," she replied,"especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."
    Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?"
    "Well, I saw them flip a coin and one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was:
    "Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!" Hel-LLLO! It's only 25 cents! I hate to think what they'd do if it was a whole DOLLAR"!!!!
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

heee heeeee..... we have a similar joke about a saoudi prince who was watching a scoer game and sujested to buy a ball for every player so that they dont have to fight over one ball in the field
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Obviously, she missed the fact that the fight was over 4 quarters, not just one.

Comment

LOL!!!

Jammrock
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

ROFL
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I don't understand why this is funny...

I've often wondered myself about that very topic when watching a so-called "footsie-ball" game.

Also, why don't they ever use their feet?

- Gurm
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm

Also, why don't they ever use their feet?

- Gurm
              That's what they're standing on, you tard.. I mean for REAL!

Comment

So what does that make handball then....
                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                X