Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paying cash means you cannot be tracked? - think again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying cash means you cannot be tracked? - think again!

Just when you thought the taxman cannot get his grubby little paws on your money if you spend it in cash - BOOM!
    Lawrence

Well, now that we know where it is, out comes the hole punch.

Comment

ssshhhh ... if you talk too loud they may come after you.
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I wonder if those bills were immersed in water if they would not burn like that when you microwave them.

Comment

erm guys, i want you to take one of those nice easily counterfitable american bills out of your wallet. have a close look at both sides.

You see that serial number?

Thank you, call again.
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Well, the serial number alone will not alert the orbiting death ray to one's whereabouts. Everyone knows big corporations like Wal-Mart and Disney have purchased their very own Senators for the priviledge of being able to use the death ray satellite.

Comment

uhm.. you seriously don't belive that shit do you?
              We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Yeah? Just let your little girl try and copy her friend's Little Mermaid tape and see what happens!

Comment

Originally posted by tjalfe
                  uhm.. you seriously don't belive that shit do you?
                  Clearly you didn't see the rest of that website. I fear for the world if there are people like you who don't want to accept the truth and see how we're being oppressed.

Oh, and we sent the rovers to Mars for the specific reason to find alien life and artifacts and pretend they're not really there, just to get the people who really know what's happening annoyed, or something like that.

Comment

I don't see how you could carry $1,000 in mainly 20 dollar bill denominations in one wallet. The story said that the lion's share of the bills were 20s. So lets be really conservative and say that 10 bills were 20s and the rest were 100s. That's 18 bills. My wallet wouldn't fit nearly that many. Even 10 $100 bills would be a tight fit. Granted US and Canadian currency isn't the same. But $1000, mainly in $20 bills? I don't buy it. And when I carry around that much money, I'm usually not going to visit the local truck stop.
                    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

I was thinking it looked like someone shot a stack of 20s with a laser.. I checked it out of curiosity, and there seems to be nothing amiss where the right eye is.

Comment

50 twenty dollar bills would fit nicely into one of those humungous wallets that truckers keep chained to their belt.

Kevin

Comment

The Words that comes to my mind is "Paranoid delusions"
                          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
                            The Words that comes to my mind is "Paranoid delusions"
                            Is it they who are paranoid, or could it possibly be you who are naive? Think about it...

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                              I don't see how you could carry $1,000 in mainly 20 dollar bill denominations in one wallet. The story said that the lion's share of the bills were 20s. So lets be really conservative and say that 10 bills were 20s and the rest were 100s. That's 18 bills. My wallet wouldn't fit nearly that many. Even 10 $100 bills would be a tight fit. Granted US and Canadian currency isn't the same. But $1000, mainly in $20 bills? I don't buy it. And when I carry around that much money, I'm usually not going to visit the local truck stop.
                              Read again.................
                              So we chose to 'microwave' our cash
                              Note the word OUR - Not the single guy's cash in his wallet, but what both had once they got home...........
                              Lawrence

Comment

Working...
                              X