The gene pool needs more chlorine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gene pool needs more chlorine...

Fox NEWS played the police cars videotape of the incident with the 911 tape synched to it.

When you see this it becomes obvious that this guys DNA is from the gene pools foot bath and not from the main pool itself
    Man Calls 911 On Police

MARYVILLE, Tenn. - It may be right to call 911 to report someone's chasing you on the highway - but not if it's a sheriff's deputy in pursuit.

Kevin Richard Vowell, 31, of Maryville placed such a call to emergency dispatchers during a high-speed chase on U.S. 411 early Sunday morning, Blount County sheriff's spokeswoman Marian O'Briant said.

The incident began when a deputy noticed Vowell driving erratically and signaled for him to stop. Vowell pulled over but then spun his pickup truck around and fled down the highway, with three patrol cars in pursuit.

Vowell then dialed 911 and reported he was being chased but would not stop until he got to Vonore.

“The dispatcher advised him to stop, telling him, 'You're only making it worse,”' O'Briant said.

Police said that after Vowell struck a mailbox and then rammed a cruiser. With a supervisor's permission, one deputy ended the chase by bumping the truck and sending it off the highway. Vowell was treated for minor injuries at the University of Tennessee Medical Center before he was taken to the Blount jail.

Vowell was charged with vehicular assault, drunken driving, felony reckless endangerment and felony evading arrest.
    Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 2 March 2004, 12:11.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

i'd have to agree with you doc
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Oh, c'mon. It is the height of STYLE to call 911 when being chased by the police. I'm gonna try it if the police ever knock on my door again.

"There's someone pounding on my door and yelling, I'm afraid!"

- Gurm
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

ROFL
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
        X