Aieeee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aieeee!

You may or may not agree with me but I have always thought Angelina Jolie was outstanding looking! Definitely the #1 woman in my eyes. So, when I was buying groceries tonight and I was putting them on the belt to get scanned, my wife puts the mag GQ in front of my eyes with Angelina Jolie on the cover. I about cranked one out right then and there! Holy cripies! Gotta be the best picture I've seen of her. The inside pics were damn near as good too.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Boing!!! Pop!!

-We stop learning when We die, and some
    people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
    Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
    - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
    - Remember 3 is the magic number....

Comment

not my kind of woman.... :/
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Not _my_ woman.... :/

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Not _a_ woman.... :-?

<small>(Nah, she's sexy... In that "guy, girl, who cares - just shut up and get me those d*mn handcuffs" kinda way)</small>

Comment

Well she does look wonderful on this pic but she does look bad otherwise :/
            System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

I agree with the majority of posts above. Sorry Dave, but her lips and other parts that I expect to be soft on a woman just look too plasticky (her lips actually look like she's been beaten up...).

AZ
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I think he just keeps imagining them wrapped around a part of his anatomy.
                Not my kind of woman either, but I wouldn't kick here out of bed.
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

I like the wrapping part But I still wouldn't complain if it were some (not ANY!) other woman

AZ

Comment

yeah, I am in the minority when it comes to Angelina. No matter though, I'm happy

I just never liked the typical blonde hair, blue eyes girl. I've been a huge Brunette fan all my life. I really like woman from RIO and most kinds of Latin women
                    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Duty
                      Boing!!! Pop!!

BWHAHAHAHAH!!!

Nuuuh....she alright.....i suppose....everyones taste different lah

Comment

She's got the most intense smoldering eyes!
                        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

sorry dave

Comment

Hey I wouldn't kick her out of my bed for eating crackers

Comment

Oh I would. I HATE crumbs

AZ

Comment

Working...
                              X