Congrats Sasq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Sasq

You now have a post (or is it a zokes?) for every year since the birth of Christ. Congrats on passing 2k.

oh wow, didn't even notice. I'll have to change my title again for a day
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I remember when I hit 2k ... no I don't.

Congrats, Sasq. You're catching back up.

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

2K, well, your only a level 2 post whore. But at least your going up.

Look at The Pit he's a level 8 whore. Wouldn't be surprised if his keyboard suddenly got a "headache" from all that whorin' hehe.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Congrats Sasq...and thanks for all the great work you do!!

Comment

More work in progress, just waiting on approval from Ant
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Congrats to Sasq, and Rhino is right..Thanks for all of this.
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

congrats sasq and thanx for all your time and efforts
                "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Well done Dan. I don't think you deserve any sort of whoring title though. Your posts are usually way too cogent or ironic to deserve such adulation.
                  FT.

Comment

Congratulations !
                    (Amazing you managed to find time to post 2000 posts with all the work we give you.... )

Jörg
                    pixar
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Dan,

You are a sick sick man.

I'm not sure that i would want to know what goes on in that twisted and demented mind of yours...or that it would be safe to know...
                      ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X