Eh Winters arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh Winters arrived

Yes it's been cool all week. We even had snow falling on more than one day. Last night we managed to get 3 inches to four inches of snow and it's still lying.
    Hopefully it's still here Sunday and I'll get some piccies from the peak district.
    Despite this cool snap it's still going to be a warmer than average month although not the 5.6C above normal that it was earlier in the month.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

You call that winter???

Gladly, we have just started the week of a fairly warm spell, with tempetures in the mid to high single digits.
    Beats the -10C to -20C of the last few weeks.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

ahhhh... winter.... my favourit season
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralDragon
        ahhhh... winter.... my favourit season
        Wait till you come to Canada, you may decide change the order of your favourite seasons. Especially if your back aches from all that snow shovelling
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

To avoid backaches, you have to train hard in the off-season

Comment

Originally posted by Brian R.
            To avoid backaches, you have to train hard in the off-season
            or delegate that task to someone else!

Comment

Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
              X