Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD to mp3 or something...

Hi YA Folks,
    I don't know if this is the forum to put this question to...

I got the Peter Gabriel's Secret World Tour DVD (awesome sounding DVD a little graing video) and was wondering if there is a program that can copy the audio part of the DVD to mp3 or to wave so that I can play it on my car stereo?

Thanks

You can always try the good old trick of connecting your DVD's digital out to your computer and digitaly record the stereo track into your pc.
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

You can easily extract AC3 audio with DVD Decrypter's stream processing, and then use Besweet or HeadAC3he for converting to MP3.

See guides at http://www.doom9.org/
      There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Yeah, I did something similar for "The Wall". Julie's supposedly-"digitally remastered" version of the Wall on CD sounds like CRAP. So I ripped the EXTREMELY EXCELLENT audio from the DVD.

On the other hand, Peter Gabriel's Secret World Live is available on CD. I have it. It's quite good - you could just nab that somewhere, or download the MP3's.

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Thanks TransformX, but I'm a little too lazy to move stuff around.

Thanks Lucid, looks like I'll have some reading to do.

Thanks Gurm, but you didn't say what you used for ripping and encoding. And by the way have you listened to PG Growing Up DVD? Excellent sound also and better video

R

Comment

Working...
          X