Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I store my coins in a coin jar. I found a new place...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I store my coins in a coin jar. I found a new place...

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Far out.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Talk about dangerous habits...
      And if he had those compulsions he should have had regular apointments with a X-ray machine
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

BOSTON, Massachusetts (AP) -- French doctors were taken aback when they discovered the reason for a patient's sore, swollen belly: He had swallowed around 350 coins -- $650 worth -- along with assorted necklaces and needles.
        --Insert something here--

Comment

I guess he could pay is dr bill after all that crap in his stomach was removed
          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

No need for him to pay, he died from complications 12 days after they took his stomach out.

Comment

Also, he had been putting the coins in his stomach for 10 years!
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

He never travelled by Air, does he?
                Work-Box:P4C3.0GHz; DFI LAN Party875Pro, GeiL Golden Dragon 512MB PC3500 DDRAM, ==>>PARHELIA 128+ZALMAN HEATPIPE MOD<<==, 2 x WD360 Raptor 36Gig RAID 0, MAXTOR 6Y080L0 80Gig, Plextor PX-W4824A, Toshiba SD-M1612, 2x BenQ FP767 17"TFT

MEDIA-BOX:P4C3,2GHz; ASUS P4P800 Deluxe, GeiL Golden Dragon 512MB PC4000 DDRAM, Radeon9800XT, 2xHitachi HDS722512-VLSA80; RAID0, Plextor PX-116A, PX-708A, Plextor Premium/T3B

Comment

The ickiest thing is where his stomach was... the article mentioned it and the x-ray image makes it rather clear.

Comment

10 years? i cannot imagine how a person could live like that. just think of the strain placed on the esophagus when it is stretched to your hips. ick indeed.
                    "both boredom and hysteria are the enemies of reason." -cliff geertz

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
                      Medical care is provided for by the government in France, for the most part, with fees thrown in here and there...
                      Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X