5 Kinds Of Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Kinds Of Sex

1) The first is Smurf Sex. This happens during the honeymoon, you both keep doing it until you're blue in the face.

2) The second is Kitchen Sex. This is at the beginning of the marriage, You'll have sex anywhere, anytime, even in the kitchen.

3) The third kind is Bedroom Sex. You've calmed down a bit, perhaps have kids, so you gotta do it in the bedroom.

4) The fourth kind is Hallway Sex. This is where you pass each other in the hallway and say, "Screw you!"

5) There is also a fifth kind of sex: Courtroom Sex. This is when you get divorced and your wife screws you in front of everyone in the courtroom.

Have a great day!
    I'm a genie in a bottle BABY, gotta rub ME the right way!!!

Lol.

Not exactely happy stuff, but I can see the progression.

(Currently in the kitchen, please let it stay there!).

~~DukeP~~

Comment

hmm, stage 3
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Stage 5, Got screwed.
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Past stage 4, waiting on stage 5
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Stage 0 still enjoying the freedom :P
            Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

Originally posted by Kastuvas
              Stage 0 still enjoying the freedom :P
              me too

Comment

Think I'll start with Stage 2, then move on to Stage 1 tonight.
                --Insert something here--

Comment

Lawrence

Comment

Ozbreeze, stage 1 won't make blue faces, stage 1 makes green faces, as show by ajax and LvR's similes

Comment

Forgot one form of sex though, oral

As you spend more time apart due to hallway sex, it eventually turns ito oral

Woman: F**k you, you worthless @sshole
                      Man: F**k you B*tch

(I happen to have experienced this long b4 wife moved out)
                      Last edited by Dilitante1; 18 February 2004, 20:50.
                      Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

on 3 here
                        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Halfway through 1 and 2 here.
                          Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

1 and 2-ish 1 (not married yet) and 3-ish 1 (no kids, but comfortable bed)
                            Work-Box:P4C3.0GHz; DFI LAN Party875Pro, GeiL Golden Dragon 512MB PC3500 DDRAM, ==>>PARHELIA 128+ZALMAN HEATPIPE MOD<<==, 2 x WD360 Raptor 36Gig RAID 0, MAXTOR 6Y080L0 80Gig, Plextor PX-W4824A, Toshiba SD-M1612, 2x BenQ FP767 17"TFT

MEDIA-BOX:P4C3,2GHz; ASUS P4P800 Deluxe, GeiL Golden Dragon 512MB PC4000 DDRAM, Radeon9800XT, 2xHitachi HDS722512-VLSA80; RAID0, Plextor PX-116A, PX-708A, Plextor Premium/T3B

Comment

Stage Zero and not particularly wanting to go back to any of the other stages at the moment...
                              DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Working...
                              X