Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new MURC motto !!!

Originally posted by Sasq
    Sasq is tired, Sasq is hungover, Sasq is not going to deal with this today.

Disclaimer: I'm not being cynical, I really loved it.
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

first reply!
    (sorry...)

Comment

LOL
      AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
      AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
      Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
      Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

Well, as Sasq isnt available to defend himself, click

He has been notified, and the option of opening it again.

-Dil
        Last edited by Dilitante1; 14 February 2004, 16:53.
        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Seriously though, Ant is tied down with work, I'm flat out with work myself and I don't have time to Moderate and check everything.

If you see a problem somewhere mail me (PM box gets crowded) and I'll get to it when I can. I can and do miss things, I really don't have time to read every thread on MURC at the moment.

So at least until I get net at home again, you all have to play nice.
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dilitante1
            Well, as Sasq isnt available to defend himself, click

He has been notified, and the option of opening it again.

-Dil
            Dil, TX was not giving offense (not as I see it anyhow.) Those words of Sasq's I found quite poetic really, as I too am wont to get when drunk. I'm sure TX found them likewise so oddly profound.

Comment

It's been getting hot around here recently, Dil knows I'm usually offline over the weekend - i'm only in the office to work out the trains to get JW to the airport.

He was just clicking it till I could make a judgement call - something I had asked both him and dZeus to do.
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                Dil, TX was not giving offense (not as I see it anyhow.) Those words of Sasq's I found quite poetic really, as I too am wont to get when drunk. I'm sure TX found them likewise so oddly profound.
                Exactly ! I was afraid someone might get it wrong and this is why I added the disclaimer below.
                "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Sasq you should contact santa.... i hear he is contracting some of his elf workers to compensate for all the time lost between christmasses ............
                  "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Working...
                  X