It's out yeah Ut2004 here I come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's out yeah Ut2004 here I come

Everyone at last the demo is out so start downloading.

Sitflyer are you able and do you want to install the linux server part for it?

Regards,
    Wingie

Go to http://www.unrealtournament.com and start flooding those mirrors MURCers!

Comment

Fast Link
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Boehoee,

Just woke up ran to my compu and saw the .exe was in, so doubleclicked on it and waited.......

and then it happend crc-error in your exe....

So now i have to try it again and this time via the link that was provided in the post above this one, and yes it's a fast one ..
        215/KBps

Comment

Damn cable modem 3 megabit cap, right before it throttled it down to speed it managed to hit over 750 kilobytes/sec.

Downloaded, seems to run decently on my 8500, Celeron 1.44 GHz.
          Last edited by Jon P. Inghram; 11 February 2004, 23:33.

Comment

One of the new game types is called "Onslaught". Each team has to capture successive power nodes that eventually lead up to the other team's base. Once all the power nodes are controlled, you can then attack the base. Kind of a combination of Domination and Capture the Flag... kinda. It's really quite good.

Here's some pics from that game type.... oh yeah, there lots of vehicles too.

Last edited by Beezer; 13 February 2004, 08:57.
            My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

I hate my modem and starting to hate Comcast! S heads

Oboy
              Time to make the wafers!
              Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
              jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

? ?

Comment

Has a strong feeling of Unreal 2... and a bit of the original UT, must be the models

Comment

On dialup so no go here. May ask my bro to dl it from his workplace or do it tomorrow when i go somewhere with 768kbit/s dsl
                    [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                    Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                    Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                    Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                    Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Neato, downloading.

Comment

ROFL, they named a gun 'Avril'?

Comment

Onslaught:
                          Vehicles:
                          Weapons Lockers:
                          Lack of other maps:
                          Waiting for full game:

Comment

In case you're wondering how to get someone's name added to the buddy list... this works: Click on a server that has players on it. Right click on any player and choose the "add to buddies" tab. Then a confirmation screen will show up and all you have to do is erase the name that's there and type in the name of the friend you want to add.
                            My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Can anyone tell ho to connect to a server, the only thing i get is "master server cann't be contacted.

My Ut2003 has no problems to play online and I don't think my firewall is ****ing up the connection.

Regards,
                              Wingie

Comment

Working...
                              X