No announcement yet.

Evil Empire buying another Evil Empire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Empire buying another Evil Empire?

Comcast making bid for Diseny

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

I love the smell of hostile takeover in the morning.

Kevin

Comment

"Buy him out boys!"
      --Insert something here--

Comment

(snickers) Walmart is looking to buy the Disney stores also
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Why do I get the feeling I somehow missed the news about Disneys collaps
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

BTW other half recieved their annual report (it's the size of a typical magazine) in yesterday's mail... should be some good reading
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

suppose the next line should be...

Who let the PIGS in?! who who Who Who

Comment

Working...
              X