Classic Star Wars DVDs official!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Star Wars DVDs official!

It is now official! Lucasfilm and 20th Century Fox have announced that the classic Star Wars trilogy will be released in a 4 DVD box set on 21 Sept. 3 discs will contain the movies, with a 4th DVD with extras and whatnot. The movies will all be digitally remastered with DD EX soundtracks. No price has been set. See the official stuff here:

Explore Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope with videos, a plot synopsis, and pictures.

Jammrock
    Last edited by Jammrock; 11 February 2004, 07:54.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Thanks Jammrock.
    --Insert something here--

Comment

Unfortunately the disc set is however only the 3 Special Edition re-releases from the early 90's. The original original (70's and 80's) versions will NOT be included in this set.

Lucas is a darn
      Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
      MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
      Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
      Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

see sig.

Comment

Actualy I like the "new" Mos Eisley space port more than the old

The old one Always made me think "hum, that looks like a portion of a suburbian after a 8 on the richter scale"
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Are you kidding? Some freaking digital monster walks in front of Obi-Wan's face while he's talking! They completely ruined the atmosphere. Now it looks like some digital zoo instead of a real desert town.

Comment

well, then we are talking about diffrent things

I like the new overall architrcture of the space port.

You don't like the added CGI monsters, I can agree with that
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

The architecture is different? I guess I didn't notice with all the big purple goombahs wandering around.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                  The architecture is different? I guess I didn't notice with all the big purple goombahs wandering around.
                  Hey you talken to me?
                  Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
                  X