Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I...?

I have disabled my guest account in win2k,
    but when i turn my system on, it always trys to log on as guest, at which time it gives me an error (because its disabled)
    How do I force it to power up to my main account? - I am the only person using this computer so I don't really need to go through the log-on procedure.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Should do that by default sadly I don't know what registry key you need to change. God knows how you managed to get guest as the preferred acount.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

hehe found it:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\DefaultUserName
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

In the future, I believe that TweakUI can set/control this.
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

yup tweakui is good, except if your using a novell client.

Comment

Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Working...
            X