Stupid Copier software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Copier software

I cobbled a cd together at work. Brought it home to make some more copies as the copier machine at work is bust and Nero reckons it's copyrighted. I think not.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Does it matter? Doesn't Nero just tell you, but let you go ahead and do it?
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Use the demo of this software.

Comment

Nah it doesn't matter but if it's going to tell you something it might as well get it right.
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Nero tells me EVERY cd I put in is copyrighted. I think it is trying to read some value from the drive that virtually no drives actually support.

Then it lets me copy them anyway. ROFL.

- Gurm
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
            Nero tells me EVERY cd I put in is copyrighted. I think it is trying to read some value from the drive that virtually no drives actually support.

Then it lets me copy them anyway. ROFL.

- Gurm
            You are on the right track

the copyright is a flag that don't have anything to do with physical "copying",it's about "IF" that track is copyrighted or not, its mostly set to "on" at default in most burner soft

I have burned discs that don't have that flag, just for fun
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Even better I did the cardinal sin and didn't check that windoze XP at work had created a workable CD. Therefore I ended up with ten coasters. Whoops.
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
              X