Another Girl Killed by Subhuman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Girl Killed by Subhuman

Carlie Brucia's body was found. Photo from surveilance camera in NYT article.

and

Man, this is really sad.

The guy needs to be publicly disemboweled.

Comment

Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
        The guy needs to be publicly disemboweled.
        Tie his hands behind his back and his feet together. Put him alone in a room with the girl's mom for 3 hours. That would be the appropriate punishment.

Jammrock
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock
          Tie his hands behind his back and his feet together. Put him alone in a room with the girl's mom for 3 hours. That would be the appropriate punishment.
          Let me in next.
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Drawn and quartered is always a good one too.

Comment

Make thousands of small cuts across his skin. They can be really tiny as long as they are all over. Cover him in a light coating of barbaecue sauce and then civer him in a colony of fire ants. That way he will suffer.

Comment

Again, this could have been avoided.

Comment

ways of killing people? how interesting. i was just writing about this.

how about stringing him up by his wrists and heart with barbed wire? you will have to cut off the ribcage first then cauterize the wound. and that is assuming he doesn't die from exposure or have a heart attack, or fall unconscious... you know what, that is a bad idea. leprosy would work much better.
                  "both boredom and hysteria are the enemies of reason." -cliff geertz

Comment

Working...
                  X