Windows resizing program?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows resizing program?!?

I'm trying to find a program that alows you to resize normally "unresizable" windows.

I know there are atleast one of those But I cant for my life remember the name of it and Google isn't my friend in this case

Any one has any ideas?
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

you can try Sizer or Window Sizer or this Google search .

Comment

Thanks Kurt, but the problem solved itself and google wasnt your friend either since non of those really did what I wanted
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

WHat kind of window were you trying to resize? Windows, JScript, VBS,etc?

Comment

Working...
        X