Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revenge of the Return of Movie Trailer Madness!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenge of the Return of Movie Trailer Madness!!!

Okie, dokie! With the new year here and the super duper bowl over, many a new movie trailers have been released. Some good, some crappy, some to be decided. We start today's viewing with:

King Arthur - Claims to be about the real King Arthur that the later legend was based off ... or at least a fictitious King Arthur that the myth King Arthur was fiticiouly based off of. Either way, it don't matter, becuase it has three things going for it!

Keira Knightley:

Lots of blood, gore and fighting. And lastly:

Keira Knightley:

Trailer is here ... if you're still wavering.

Kill Bill Vol. 2 - The second installment of Quintin Tostido's hommage to Asian sword play comes out soon enough. Hopefully it will be as surprisingly good as the first. And much better than the trailer.

Taking Lives - Looks like a fun little suspend, mystery, drama with some good star power. Angelina Jolie, Ethan "Grease Monkey" Hawke and Keffer Sutherland head up this one.

Van Helsing - The man thing that can kill ... anything. Killing a screen near you soon. Trailer

The Passion of the Christ - Mel Gibson's film about the Christ. If half as many people see it who have talked about it, it'll make more money that Titanic. Be prepared to read subtitles if you see it though, it's in all Aremaic and Hebrew. And maybe some Roman, just for fun. Newest trailer
    here

The Village - Can't remember if I did this one before. M. Night Shaymaliongadingdong's newest flick about evil forest pixies attacking the man folk in the olden days in what will no doubtedly become Pennsylvania. Trailerage

Dawn of the Dead - Think the American version of 28 Days later ... but with a California shopping mall Trailerification

Okay, so theirs like a dozen more I could post, but my fingers are tired from typing a 9.5 page research paper today, so I'll call it quits there.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Cool! Thanks for the links, again. Not too many winners in that bunch though.

King Arthur - I really WANT this to be good for Clive Owens sake (he ROCKS in the BMW short films), but I know it will suck. It MUST suck with Jerry Bruckheimer being involved. Anything he touches is garbage.

Kill Bill Vol. 2 - of COURSE this one is gonna rock! Although I agree that the trailer was pretty stinky.

Taking Lives - looks so-so. Kiefer Sutherland is very capable of making a bad movie very watchable, but this one is a 50-50 chance.

Van Helsing - HAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Looks so awful that it just might be hilarious simply because of how bad it is.

The Village - this looks very interesting. M. Night S puts out some good stuff, and this one has serious potential. I can't see it sucking.

Dawn of the Dead - Americans once again ruining a classic title. I'm betting this one is terrible. Even the trailer was filled with stupid "look-at-me-I-used-to-direct-rock-and-rap-videos" camera tricks. BAH!

The Passion of the Christ - I respect Mel Gibson, but my aetheist side won't let me watch this B.S. junk. Too bad, since it might be good.
    Bart

Comment

Well, I don't take such passion in movies as most, so for me, I usually enjoy a movie for the most part. This probably has something to do with the fact that I go to very few.

Interestingly, I went and saw Cat in the Hat and actually left 45 minutes into the movie. It was beyond stupidity! It went nowhere for that 45 minutes I managed to sit through. I felt like I was being tortured!

Dave
      Last edited by Helevitia; 4 February 2004, 16:46.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Why is everybody so hyped up about M. Night Ihavenofirstname? I admit I didn't see the sixth sense, I only saw signs and it was boooring. It was SO linear, it was not the least haunting, AND it was stupid. It could've flown in the sixties... (And this is from a guy who really can't watch good scary movies in the theater, because he's too much of a whimp )

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
        X