Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clourblindness test

Colourblindness test

interesting results, I always thought I didn't have any colour vision deficiency

I had trouble with the last one

Comment

The last one had a definite problem.
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Wow, must be more blind than I thought.
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I think I am color blind.
          --Insert something here--

Comment

Doh! That got me!
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

That next to last one really is a color blindness test picture, if you're not color blind it's nearly impossible to see the number (it's a 5.) The very last one, well...

Comment

Heh, it didn't catch me because I was with the sound off and kind of expected it.
                "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

I remembered this exactly as I pressed the last button
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

last one sucks
                    Work-Box:P4C3.0GHz; DFI LAN Party875Pro, GeiL Golden Dragon 512MB PC3500 DDRAM, ==>>PARHELIA 128+ZALMAN HEATPIPE MOD<<==, 2 x WD360 Raptor 36Gig RAID 0, MAXTOR 6Y080L0 80Gig, Plextor PX-W4824A, Toshiba SD-M1612, 2x BenQ FP767 17"TFT

MEDIA-BOX:P4C3,2GHz; ASUS P4P800 Deluxe, GeiL Golden Dragon 512MB PC4000 DDRAM, Radeon9800XT, 2xHitachi HDS722512-VLSA80; RAID0, Plextor PX-116A, PX-708A, Plextor Premium/T3B

Comment

Working...
                    X