Take a look at these video clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a look at these video clips

CBS is refusing to play the "Child's Play" commercial that won the moveon.org contest. Some of these are brilliantly done commercials and a lot of them are done by amatuers. Feel free to comment at will but lets try and keep this thread open so play nice.

Oh and I'm not overly political but I love good homebrew art and some of this falls under that. Not to mention some people just piss me off, especially when they say one thing and do another.
    Last edited by Claymonkey; 1 February 2004, 21:24.
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

As a Canadian, I don't have a huge vested interest in the US election. Although I hope that our new leaders strengthen our currently weak diplomatic relations.

If these commercials prove anything, it's that the Democrates are primed for a serious knucklebusting brawl. Bush's campaign is not going to be smooth. If he can't come up with a convincing justification for the war in Iraq, he's likely toast.

I remember reading an article a few months ago which stated that Bush might withhold info on WMDs to use it as a campaign tactic during the election. The article cited "well placed white house staff" as the source of the strategy. I kind of wrote it off as an intentional media leak used for morale boosting. Time will tell.

Personally, I'm glad Saddam is out of power because of his support for Palestinian terrorists and their families.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Those were well done.
      -We stop learning when We die, and some
      people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
      Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
      - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
      - Remember 3 is the magic number....

Comment

Working...
      X