counter strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• counter strike

HEylo. MAJOr probs, thinking of going to a "real gaming card" or getting new comp. this parhelia has by fargiven me THE most problems weekly then N/E other piece of hardware and software. I have had nothing but trouble shooting with this card ever since I bought it. dont get me wrong I LOVE surround gaming, but seriously this card has more problems then windows 98. this time my cs wont run on open gl. Ive installed all the different drivers I cud find for the parhelia including the betas, and they all have theyr problems. this friggin card freezes up whole system when I go into a cs game. once console begins to go up to reveal the game, the whole comp freezes, locks up and have to press that reset button. ALSO this game along with MANY other games of mine just closes randomly. at some point i managed to play cs for 40-60 mins and having ONE GREAT time, and then boom, whole game just closes and computer goes to desktop. this happens aLOT with many of my games and is driving me nuts to the point where I think Im just gonna give up on matrox just as many others have and forget all about surround gaming. if N/E one can help with the cs problem PLZ let me know, I have the 1.5 and 1.6 installed.
    SaTaN^666

WOOOT now none of my tombraider games work sept for angel of darkness which is sad considering IM onna theyr biggest fans... and now am only able to play theyr newest one. this is after a clean format and all system updates
    SaTaN^666

Comment

Working...
    X