Janet Jackson exposure at SuperBowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janet Jackson exposure at SuperBowl

Was Janet Jackson surprised when Justin Timberfab ripped off some of her top to expose her right breast?

hmmmm, interesting performance. looked pierced to me.
    Did anybody else see this????
    and to think I wasn't even going to watch half time.
    :cheers:
    Alan
    Alcohol and Drugs make life tolerable.

Miss Jackson if you're Nasty

Well he did sing "and I'll have you naked by the end of this song."

Comment

Obviously a tear-away part of her cosutume, that was intentionally ripped off.
      She was wearing a pastie.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Intentionally missed the halftime show.. ew.. she's starting to look like Eartha Kitt.. scary! She could do a new "Thriller" video without makeup now..

Comment

very nice capture. I was viewing it on my PVR (SageTV) and it was only recording at 480x480 - 2Gb/hr. My video captures were not so sharp (didn't bother combining frames or anything), but I did get to watch it frame by frame, and she did look a little surprised... good acting.
          :cheers:
          Alcohol and Drugs make life tolerable.

Comment

The clip:

CBS's "apology":

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Sweet - MTV is out, no more half time shows.

Jeff
              -We stop learning when We die, and some
              people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
              Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
              - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
              - Remember 3 is the magic number....

Comment

From what I found out (several more detailed shots) its not a pastie, its a nipple ring/cover thing.

All 3 links are Not Safe For Work. You have been warned!

http://mit.midco.net/bodunker/janet/WTFTIT.jpg

http://www.cs.montana.edu/~lindh/janet_closest.jpg

and lastly

http://www.drudgereport.com/jjteet1.jpg

Anyhow, I'm totally appalled that this happened and was broadcast live around the globe.
                Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
                MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
                Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
                Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

Originally posted by mmp121
                  From what I found out (several more detailed shots) its not a pastie, its a nipple ring/cover thing.

All 3 links are Not Safe For Work. You have been warned!

http://mit.midco.net/bodunker/janet/WTFTIT.jpg

http://www.cs.montana.edu/~lindh/janet_closest.jpg

and lastly

http://www.drudgereport.com/jjteet1.jpg

Anyhow, I'm totally appalled that this happened and was broadcast live around the globe.
                  why? they said it wasn't on purpose. It's not like the sight of a female breast kills people by proxy? Or do you think otherwise?

Comment

mmp121, please never ever watch Japanese TV in that case.
                    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                      mmp121, please never ever watch Japanese TV in that case.
                      Please SHARE !!!
                      "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

That may be ture Sasq, but we are talking about live, prime time TV, without any viewer warnings. That is kind of frowned upon over here.

I didn't see it myself, since I don't really care for that type of music, but my wife did and she told me about it. I am personally glad my kids weren't watching at the time.

Joel
                        Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

From a news article I was just reading.

Timberlake said he did not intend to expose Jackson's breast.

"I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."
                          Yea, right.

Joel
                          Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                          Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel
                            That may be ture Sasq, but we are talking about live, prime time TV, without any viewer warnings. That is kind of frowned upon over here.

I didn't see it myself, since I don't really care for that type of music, but my wife did and she told me about it. I am personally glad my kids weren't watching at the time.

Joel
                            why? don't you ever go to the beach with your kids either? I mean, maybe they would see an unshielded woman's breast there!!! you surely can't risk that!

Comment

In the US you actually don't see bared female breasts on public beaches or in public places....save for a few places in California, the gulf states or Florida where they have clothing optional public beaches. Otherwise nudity is restricted to private resorts.

Dr. Mordrid
                              Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 2 February 2004, 10:25.
                              Dr. Mordrid
                              ----------------------------
                              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
                              X