Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Stretched Mode with G450 Dual in Win2k

Hi over there

I am Balzac2m from Germany so forgive me if my english is too bad.. I'm a big fan of Matrox Hardware and I'm kinda glad that I found this forums.. seems to be a nice knowledge base... my problem is the following:

[System:
    Abit KT7, 512MB RAM, Duron 1200, Matrox G450 Dual 16MB, S3 Trio and some Stuff]

Until today I had the following Monitor Setup:
    Two Sun 21" CRTs with 1600*1200*16bit @ 85Hz attached to the Matrox G450 (NOT stretched) and a 15" NonameCRT attached to the S3 with 1024*768*16bit @ 75Hz.

After installing Win2k over the actual installation (due to a virus problem) Win2k did not display 2 Graphics Cards in the window "Einstellungen" in "Eigenschaften von Anzeige" (i guess "Settings" in "Properties of Display" or something like this should be the right translation, the window that pops up after rightclicking on the desktop and choosing the last posibility).
    The problem is that I don't want a stretched Monitor, so I de- and reinstalled the Driver several times, put out the other GFX-Card but nothing helped.

Anybody out there who has an idea how to get back my old setup? Would be nice

greets
    B2m

PS: If you didn't unterstand something due to my bad description, just ask
    2 * Sun GDM-5410 attatched to Matrox G450 16MB @ 1600*1200*16

Reinstall the G450 drivers. During the install you'll be offered a check-box saying something like "install advanced dual-head features". Make sure it's checked.
    Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

Just fixed it, but thanks anyway, I always reinstalled the driver, but never this powerdesktool, where the option you mentioned appears. Now It works as fine as it did before.

Thank you
      B2m
      2 * Sun GDM-5410 attatched to Matrox G450 16MB @ 1600*1200*16

Comment

Working...
      X