Problem With Mustang Doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem With Mustang Doors

Hey All... Found Out a Huge Problem with my new Mustang... the doors ice up on the front inside corners and bent the *$&# out of them... this morning I couldn't even get into the car from the drivers side or passenger side... I had to crawl in and out from the trunk and backseat.

Needless to say I'm really unimpressed right now as I'm looking for a hefty bill to fix both doors and the paint on the corners

I've never run into a problem like this before with any of the other 10 cars our family or I have owned... so I'm peeved off huge...

The worst part is I have to return the car in a year in the condition that I got it in to my friend who sold it to me... (Its a long story) but we have an arrangement where I have taken over payments and insurance and stuff for a year while he is gone because he didn't want the car sitting for a year after just buying it.

Oh well... stupid ice and winter.
    AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
    AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
    Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
    Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

I had that in my old Corsica.. really annoying, but only happened in the nice warm climate of Thunder Bay.. maybe me using the overnight interior heater caused snow to melt and run in there, only to freeze again ( free hydro in the parking lot )
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

O_o

that's crazy. never encounter that problem before (hopefully never).

Comment

Working...
      X