Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M0r0n - BIG time.

Im at a loss for words...

That WAS one of the best computers in the world.

~~DukeP~~

Edit: Page is taking a pounding. Be patient.
    Last edited by DukeP; 29 January 2004, 04:01.

obviously its not something he paid for.....
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

I'm not an apple user, but what he did was unforgivable.
      It's like wanting a Ferrari but getting a Bentley instead, then ripping the Bentley, installing a Fiat ( BIOSTAR !? ) motor inside and trashing the interior.
      "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

What a complete idiot. Good analogy, TX.

He's an immature fvckwad who has no appreciation for the value of money.

Comment

I think its very funny actually.
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

and he wanted a DELL????

The guy must be a total IDIOT
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

This guys sounds like he's about 14 years old.
              and about the same I.Q. point.
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

More understanable if he put a dual Opt chips in. Then sold off the G5 chips and the other bits too his friend.
                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Obviously doesn't think much about his parents either

"I thought about selling it, but my parents would be upset with me. After all, this was a very expensive gift and it meant a lot to them to give to me."
                  When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Should have dropped big hints before shouldn't he. Like I hate Macs etc.
                    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

YOU ROTTEN KID !

I don't like Apple but what he did is probably forbidden by the Geneva convention
                      System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

That's gotta be a joke, if the guy was smart enough to know how to get the parts and assemble a new PC I doubt he really junked the thing. The office probably got the G5 and he (and I'm sure some other people too) were bored and thought it'd be funny to see if they could stick a PC board inside just as a goof.

Comment

Well whatever the case may be, simply trashing a G5 for an AMD 2200 is uterly ridiculas, I can understand if he didn't like MAC's but if that were true, why did his parents buy him one?

Hmmmm I smell something fishy about this!

Cheers,
                          Elie

Comment

Wow, replacing a G5 with an AMD 2200 and giving away the G5!?
                            That story only can be a bad joke otherwise the word "Moron" just got a new definition.
                            Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

I'm no MAC lover but there's no way in heaven, hell or earth that I'd give away such a kickass machine. He must be lying

Comment

Working...
                              X