Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want this.

Audi RS6

Explore the full lineup of Audi Sport, SUVs, sedans, e-tron models & more. Build your own, search inventory and explore current special offers.

Attached Files

The monster 450bhp twin turbo V8 with intercoolers.. propels this thing from 0-60 mph (0-100 kph) in 4.6 seconds.
    Attached Files

Comment

Before anyone accuses me of GuchiGuh-ism..

This car actually costs under $100,000.00

The cool thing about it is it's an Audi.. not nearly the yuppie-stigma as driving a BMW or Mercedes, but all the German-supercar goodness. And no eyebrows over the headlamps!

A good value too at $82,000.00.. now I just have to win the lottery or something.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
        0-60 mph (0-100 kph) in 4.6 seconds.
        Bah, I can do the same.

If I see my mother-in-law coming towards me

Kvh- good to see some decent styling from an automaker again.
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Renault isn't sold in the US, is it?
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

dunno about Renault..

The RS6 would be the perfect car for high-altitude/ mountain roads, too.. 4wd and turbocharged, with brakes so large they require an 18" minimum wheel size.

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend

They used to be under the AMC/JEEP/RENAULT badge, but that ceased when Chrysler bought AMC/Jeep.
              I beleive some renaults were sold here under the Eagle brand name - but that ended rather quickly also.
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Very nice machine there KvH!!
                I want one too

Cheers,
                Elie

Comment

Yeah even better than RS4 baby !
                  System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Why not wait. the new A6 is around the corner....should plummel the price of the RS6. For example, can get M5 for around 30.000 Euro now!

Nice choice KvH.

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
                      Given that Renault has controlling interest in Nissan, kind of...
                      Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

It's not bad looking but in all honesty, it looks like a BMW.
                        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

except that it shits all over the M5

Comment

I want this:
                            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2456111383

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
                              I want this:
                              http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2456111383
                              Nice, but for everyday driving? I think such a thing would wind up sitting under a car cover in your garage.

Comment

Working...
                              X