Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now this is what I call SNOW, check dis out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is what I call SNOW, check dis out!

When it snows in New Foundland it really snows!

I tell ya it's getting close to it here in Toronto, the storm hit this morning it's still snowing as we speak and will continue most of the day tomorrow.

Regards,
    Elie

I tell ya it's getting close to it here in Toronto, the storm hit this morning it's still snowing as we speak and will continue most of the day tomorrow.
    You guys call in the army yet?

Comment

Old photos them but if you get abit send some over here only have snow once this year new years eve.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Yep, posted those pics last year.
        @The Pit - you want snow - come and get it, it's all yours.

Gonna get another 25 cm between today and tommorow.
        It's not he snow that bothers me, its the constant shoveling I have to do to clear the driveway and sidewalk.
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Obviously not in amounts that huge, but Oklahoma is finally getting some snow action too! Woohoo!

Comment

Our new Mayor is thinking of calling in the RCMP this time, he thought we'd give the Army some rest for the next major storm LOL

GT40, this is why I bought a Subaru Forrestor, so I don't have to shovel the drive way hehe

Comment

Yep, both my main vehicles are 4 wheel drive,
              but those darn neighbours drop subtle hints if you haven't shovelled the walk or drive
              Also the last thing I need is someone complaning to the city that my walkway isn't cleared.
              By law here it has to be cleared within 24 hrs of a snowfall.
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

I thought Labrador was mostly forest.. oh well, I suppose that's deep enough to bury a tree up to its top..

Comment

I was just kidding about the driveway, I still have to shovel it, but it's been a few days since I last did.

I'm lucky not to have the sidewalk on my side of the street, so people cannot complain as much

Regards,
                  Elie

Comment

what I find disturbing is the machine is actually driving on top of the snow (5th pic). either there is solid ground beneath or that's really dense snow...

mfg
                    wulfman
                    "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                    "Lobsters?"
                    "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                    "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Originally posted by bsdgeek
                      Obviously not in amounts that huge, but Oklahoma is finally getting some snow action too! Woohoo!
                      In OKC we got a dusting and now it's clear.
                      Gonna be a cold one tonight. :P
                      I like it that way.
                      chuck

PS @ Wulfman- Tracks do not put much pressure on the ground, weight, but not pressure.
                      Chuck
                      秋音的爸爸

Comment

We've still got some flurries coming down here in Tulsa. We didn't get as much as I'd hoped though, only an inch or so.

Comment

It's mostly clear but there's still a few flurries here in Wichita, maybe an inch of snow at most, kinda hard to tell because it's really light and fluffy and the wind's still blowing pretty good. Supposed to get down to 8 tonight, brrrr.

Comment

man! way can't snow come one day earlier???

So that i can miss my final geometry exam today and get an extra day to study... it was a really hard exam!! grr...

anywyas,

yes, for the rest of the week I am off yay. (2nd semester starts next week)

and yes,

we have lots of snow here, but not even close to the amount we got few yeas ago when we called in the army in those days the deck could be used for sking

and yes, we have an SUV here. The Lexus RX300. Really suitable car for the winter!

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfman
                              what I find disturbing is the machine is actually driving on top of the snow (5th pic). either there is solid ground beneath or that's really dense snow...

mfg
                              wulfman
                              Yeah I don't understand why that big heavy machine doesn't just sink right in..

Comment

Working...
                              X