Guchi is Parrot!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guchi is Parrot!!!!

Have a look at this article and some of the phrases this bird is capable of.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3430481.stm

Then have a look at some of Guchi's posts.
    Their oratory styles are quit similar .

Last edited by gt40; 26 January 2004, 17:04.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Nah the Parrot is far too intelligent in comparison.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Wow, that is quite similliar.
      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Fascinating story. Makes me wonder what my cat is meowing about when he's obviously trying to say something. I swear it sounds like some sort of elaborate sentence, only in cat talk.

Comment

Great story. My cat yells at us in the morning. It's quite funny. As soon as the alarm goes off, he jumps on the bed and immediately puts one paw on my wifes nose and starts to yell at her. Sometimes if she is slow to get up he will smack her around. Sometimes the cat gets booted when he starts to smack her around.
          Once she gets out of the shower and starts blow drying her hair, the cat sits on the toilet and continues to yell at her until he gets fed.

Dave
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

yes, really makes you wonder how intelligent animals reall are.
            and Guchi too.
            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
              As soon as the alarm goes off, he jumps on the bed and immediately puts one paw on my wifes nose and starts to yell at her. Sometimes if she is slow to get up he will smack her around.
              How did you train your cat to do that?

I found the article about the parrot, but hadn't figured out the link with GuchiGuh!

Jörg
              pixar
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

All in good fun.
                No harm meant.

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
                  did i do to deserve this GT40? [/B]
                  Can you say "Guchi wanna cracker" ?

Jörg
                  pixar

Comment

polly wants a cracker.
                    polly wants a cracker.
                    crack! polly needs crack! shit! give me crack! polly needs crack!

mfg
                    wulfman
                    "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                    "Lobsters?"
                    "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                    "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

This one made me wonder, think about it:

Sometimes the cat gets booted when he starts to smack her around.

What does she have to do to get your protection?
                      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

*cracks knuckles...*
                        you mean feathers, right.

Comment

You might want to try reverse psychology: tell everyone you *want* to be a parrot, and that the last thing you'd *want* to be is a BMW 7 series...
                          (of course, whether this will work with Sasq and the others, I don't know... )

Jörg
                          pixar

Comment

You know, you are very easy to convice...
                            (either that, or I must appear to very thrustworthy... MUHAHA )

Jörg
                            pixar

Comment

eep!
                              ....................me english going bye bye slow slow...
                              Can it go any faster?
                              We can only hope

Comment

Working...
                              X