WinXP SP 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WinXP SP 3?

Is there a Service Pack 3 for XP floating about???
    I am doing a few installs over the weekend and I would rather slipstream a CD than have to manually update all the machines retrospectivly.

Cheers!
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

SP3? Hey, not even SP2 is out! But - if you're interested - you can integrate the sp2-beta, at the moment this would be version 2055.

Cheers, Hannes

Comment

I guess I was thinking of SP2... I'm tired

So where do i find the latest SP beta?
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

P2P? eMule? Search for 2055. Hannes

Comment

ah! Sorry, I was looking for something a tad more official

Comment

There will be no offiicial SP2 before June of next year from I have heard.
            "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

June 2005?

Comment

Welcome to the world of Microsh0t

Comment

I think he meant June of this year...
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

That's still quite a wait. I am just fed up of setting up computers for my mates. I have to take them back to mine so that I can use my broadband connection just to update the friggin' OS before i pass them on.

Comment

Actually the release time frame is 1st quarter of 2004...M$ counts a bit different, so april would be ok too (at least for 'em).

@Paddy: yeah I know what you mean....

Comment

Surely it is better to release it when it's ready and working rather than having you lot moaning after an early release saying "**** Microsoft, such and such is still wrong/doesn't work"?
                        It cost one penny to cross, or one hundred gold pieces if you had a billygoat.
                        Trolls might not be quick thinkers but they don't forget in a hurry, either

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                          That's still quite a wait. I am just fed up of setting up computers for my mates.
                          time to start charging for your services Paddy!
                          what better way to start your private pratice.

Comment

WTF !! don't tell me, a taste of DRM ?
                            Attached Files

Comment

I think it requires a DRM BIOS or such...
                              All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Working...
                              X