RIAA is at it again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIAA is at it again.

They just keep going and going and going.
    --Insert something here--

Good RIAA alternative

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Interesting. Do they not realise that the recent supreme court ruling essentially says that every suit they've brought to date was "illegal search & seizure"? I can't imagine a single judge anywhere that wouldn't just toss these out at this point. They can file as many of these cases as they like, but every single one will be overturned.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if courts started forcing them to give back the settlement money from the last round.

- Gurm
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

The music industry has been suffering from declining sales of album and singles, according to figures from research firm Nielsen SoundScan, and the RIAA says a big reason for the decline is the proliferation of free and illegal music downloads on the Web through sites such as Kazaa, Grokster, and Gnutella.
        Actually states show that sells were actually up before the RIAA started it's bullshit, but have been going down every since. I know it has been a long time since I have bought any new music.

Joel
        Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

It reminds me of "MTV get of the Air" by the Dead Kennedy's. Just substitue MTV with RIAA (OK, it does not sound right in the song, but content wise, you know?), and especially the last couplet (sp?) rings oh so true.
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
          X