Where's Dr. Mordrid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Dr. Mordrid?

Seems like he disappeared about two weeks ago. Anyone hear from him?

He's busy asking Rags to turn his head and cough...which would explain why we haven't heard from Rags lately either
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Yeah but Matt's known for long absences.. Doc posted every day it seemed. Hope nothing's amiss.

Comment

He hasn't been contributing to other forums/netlists, which were his wont, either. The last I heard is that he was demoted to a 56 kbit/s DUN modem as his cable ISP was giving him trouble. Hope that it's nothing worse than he forgot to pay the phone bill!
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Well, the old BBs still keep in touch very regularly with our own private email list.
          Terry(Doc) and Elie are good buds, and they are both on the list.
          I think (hope) if anything serious was up, we'd know by now.
          (and if ya care, Rags is still kickin, I heard from him yesterday)
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Yeah, haven't talked to Matt for ages, it seems. (My fault.. need to reset-up icq but I'm too damn lazy.)

Comment

Well, Matt's been MIA on ICQ for a few weeks.
              I tracked him down via PMs at the [H]ardforms, where he mods the car forum...

Comment

He's probably on an extended 'spoil the grandkids' vacation.

Jammrock
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I sure hope so....
                  Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                  [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                  X