AVG Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVG Issue

So I use AVG 7, and I've noticed lately that when I run a scan, even if it turns up viruses, the scan ends and the window goes away and I'm not given any options to DEAL with the viruses.

Anyone else notice this? I think AVG 7's new interface sucks donkey balls.

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Well I found it. You have to go into the test center, (which is 3 screens deep in the interface) and into the "Test Results" (4 screens deep), pick your most recent test (5 screens deep), and then you can select what to do with the viruses.

Is it just me or is this RETARDED?

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Re: AVG Issue

Originally posted by Gurm
      So I use AVG 7, and I've noticed lately that when I run a scan, even if it turns up viruses, the scan ends and the window goes away and I'm not given any options to DEAL with the viruses.

Anyone else notice this? I think AVG 7's new interface sucks donkey balls.

- Gurm
      Yes, they've overdone it...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
        Well I found it. You have to go into the test center, (which is 3 screens deep in the interface) and into the "Test Results" (4 screens deep), pick your most recent test (5 screens deep), and then you can select what to do with the viruses.

Is it just me or is this RETARDED?

- Gurm
        I noticed that too. ghey. email them.

Comment

Working...
        X