Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test for Dementia

TEST FOR DEMENTIA...
    Exercise of the brain is as important as exercise of the muscles. As we grow older, it's important that we keep mentally alert. The saying; "If you don't use it, you will lose it," also applies to the brain, so..... Below is a very private way to gauge your loss or non-loss of intelligence. Take the following test and determine if you are losing it or are still "with it."

OK, relax, clear your mind and.... begin.

1. What do you put in a toaster?

Answer: "bread." If you said "toast," then give up now and go do something else. Try not to hurt yourself.

If you said, "bread," go to Question 2.

2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink?

Answer: Cows drink water. If you said "milk," please do not attempt the next

question. Your brain is obviously over stressed and may even overheat. It may be that you need to content yourself with reading something more appropriate, such as Children's World."

If you said "water," proceed to question 3

3. If a red house is made from red bricks, and a blue house is made from blue bricks, and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a greenhouse made from?

Answer: Greenhouses are made from glass. If you said, "green bricks," what the devil are you still doing reading these questions?????

If you said "glass," then go on to Question 4.

4. Twenty years ago, a plane was flying at 20,000 feet over Germany. If you recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany. Anyway, during the flight, TWO of the engines failed. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the third engine fails before he has time to attempt an emergency landing, and the plane crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany.

Where would you bury the survivors? . . in East Germany or West Germany or in "no man's land"?

Answer: You don't, of course, bury survivors. If you said ANYTHING else, you are a real dunce and you must NEVER try to rescue anyone from a plane crash.

Your efforts would not be appreciated.

If you said, "Don't bury the survivors," proceed to question 5.

5. Without using a calculator-You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus, and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What was the name of the bus driver?

Answer: Oh, for crying out loud! Don't you remember?

It was YOU!!

Erm, what did you say? Could you repeat all questions, please?
    Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

#2 Calves drink milk.

Comment

I was confused on where to bury the survivors

Comment

Lol.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
            #2 Calves drink milk.
            Yes, but milk doesn't come from calves, does it?
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral
              I was confused on where to bury the survivors
              yes, me too

went on the last one and got it tho (dunno what's confusing about that)

Comment

#2 Perverted lesbian cows could drink milk.

Comment

But I'm not allowed to drive a bus!
                  According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Most of us aren't, since we don't have our bus licenses.

Also, I would argue that 20 years ago, any plane making international flights was likely to have FOUR engines, not THREE. Although DC10's certainly had 3, I would argue that any plane flying from far enough away that they don't know that the BERLIN AIRPORT is close enough to land at... would have 4 engines.

- Gurm
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                    If only life were as easy as you
                    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                    If only life were as easy as you
                    I would still get screwed

Comment

Got them all Took me a second on the last one, though. Interesting quiz.

Jammrock
                      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

20 years ago if you landed in east germany , they might have actually buried the survivors

PS I got em all right except the last one, and i think I only get them right becaue I have seen them before

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
                          Yes, but milk doesn't come from calves, does it?
                          Yes, but they do drink their mother's milk.

Ugghh. Arrrggghhh! Thinking too hard today. Brain hurts. Credit software installer problems made my head hurt today. Arrrggghhh!

Comment

got em all.

But then again, I've heard them all.
                            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                            X